Registered Care Manager
An autonomous role working with a growing a domiciliary care provider
Flexible working to suit your own work/life balance
About Our Client
The position of a Registered Manager is perhaps the single most important position recruited into any care business.
We are looking for a prodigious CQC Registered Manager to join our domiciliary care service. We seek an individual with outstanding leadership and experience to guide our care team in the pathway of our righteous vision and mission.
The individual should also successfully oversee and develop the domiciliary service and enable the care team to deliver the best quality of care. In exchange we are offering a competitive salary depending on the chosen candidates experience and qualifications.
- To be able to assist the staff in completing the rostering making sure all the care calls are covered
- Guarantee CQC compliance and standards are met.
- Guarantee the provision of appropriate levels of assistance at all time for service users.
- Maintain and oversee the staff team.
- Develop the outreach care business in the local community.
- Attend interviews and regular meetings with clients and families across Nottingham
- Complete initial assessments on new clients
- Play a big part in the recruitment of new care staff and making sure the office is fit for CQC standards.
- Must maintain up-to-date and accurate files on residents and service users.
- Manage recruitment, training and induction for new starters.
- Ensure performance in the areas of hours growth, profitability, people-management and quality.
- Ensure that all care is assessed, planned, allocated, delivered and evaluated in line with the procedures .
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in working with the elderly, People living with Dementia and People diagnosed with Learning Disabilities
- Completed QCF/ NVQ Level 5 in Social care management
- An experienced manager who is used to managing teams in branch and also out in the field
- Someone who has a good understanding of working with the CQC regulations and guidelines
- Ideally a car driver with access to own vehicle
- Driven and motivated to delivering the highest standard of care
- Ideally based in Nottingham
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Mental and physical well-being support
- Employee Assistance Programme