Registered Nurse - Wards
You will be supported by one of the UK's largest private health care groups
Flexible working to suit your own work/life balance
About Our Client
A well-established global private hospital group with over 50 years' experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
- assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- providing pre- and post-operation care.
- monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- writing records.
- supervising junior staff.
- organising workloads
The Successful Applicant
* Contributory pension scheme
* Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
* 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
* Flexible shift options
* Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
* Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* Free uniform
* Access to our employee Discount Programme
* Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
* Free DBS checking
* Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
What's on Offer
* Current NMC/HCPC registration
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
* Flexible and positive attitude
* A warm, considerate and empathetic character
* Previous experience with a Theatre team