Registered Nurses - Theatres
You will be supported by one of the UK's largest private health care groups
Flexible working to suit your own work/life balance
About Our Client
A high quality provider of acute private healthcare across the UK. Who have a highly specialised team of dedicated staff who work within this multi- speciality setting.
This opportunity is for Registered Nurses to join the Theatre Team in scrub, recovery or anaesthetics. You will be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care & services by Assessing patients prior to surgery and alleviating their concerns. Gathering all supplies needed for the operation. Assuming responsibility of keeping the operating room sterilized.
The Successful Applicant
- NMC/HCPC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A minimum of 3 months, post registration experience as a registered nurse
- Experience in paediatrics desirable
- ALS/EPALS certificate desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Surgical First Assist Qualification - Desirable
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy more
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Growth and Development in your career
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant