- Fantastic opportunity to be apart of a global Medical Device Business
- Excellent opportunity to be apart of a globally growing business
About Our Client
My client is a leading Medical Devices manufacturer, for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery.
- Apply technical solutions to problem solving
- Apply technical solutions to quality improvement projects
- Use technical writing skills to clearly describe technical information
- Analyse customer complaints, identify trends and execute corrective actions
- Review and assess of change control activities for potential impact on current regulatory filings.
- Maintenance of Regulatory procedures to ensure continued compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering/Science qualification with 2/3 years of working within R&D/QA/RA in a medical device environment.
- 2/3 years experience in R&D, QA/RA, Validations - essential
- 2/3 years experience in Risk, Clinical and Biocompatibility - an advantage
- Excellent technical writing experience within a medical device environment - essential
- Attention to detail and accuracy - essential
- Fluent English, both written and oral - essential
- Ability to work well under deadlines and pressure
- Problem solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting objectives are required.
- Skills that enable coordination of data, including MS-Office (primarily PowerPoint, Word, MD Project, Outlook and Excel);
- Excellent analytical ability
- The ability to prioritize tasks and be able to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously; and the ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Travel up to 10%
What's on Offer
Competitive Package Available
Quote job ref
+44 1727 730 143