- An opportunity to join a large international bank on their regulatory and compli
- Experience of delivering IT driven change as a Business Analyst is required for
About Our Client
A large International bank.
Regulatory and Compliance Technology Business Analysis Accountabilities
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Ensures that cost-effective, streamlined processes are developed and implemented in order to enhance the data to day operations for our regulatory reporting activities.
- Provide high-level professional service to internal and external clients, through understanding their business, including knowledge of the regulations and technology trends.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, business process descriptions, use cases and workflow analysis.
- Possess a solid understanding of systems development techniques, including functional specifications, testing methodologies and test case documentation. Also possesses hands on experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Code of Conduct.
- Contributes to a high-performance environment and fosters an inclusive work environment; supporting the vison/values/business strategy for the team.
- Contributes primarily the European region's regulatory initiatives while also supporting some business functions based internationally
- Supports the regulatory reporting BAU functions of the EU region. Also participates in the delivery any new regulatory initiatives on the program pipeline
- Ensures regulatory reporting requirements are accurate and complete which includes checking and validating change from a regulatory perspective and helping with UAT testing
- Implements best practices in the function - validating current regulatory reporting requirements and ensure future reporting requirements and changes adhere to these best practices
- Defines and template appropriate tests strategies & test cases required to detect issues with changes developed by the team
The Successful Applicant
Regulatory and Compliance Technology Business Analysis Education / Experience
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst within Financial Services.
- A recognized under-graduate degree in business, mathematics, computer science or a related discipline.
- Solid experience working in Financial Services Industry in London.
- Direct experience with analyzing and reporting of multi asset class products for the SFTR, MiFID II and EMIR regulatory reporting regimes.
- Strong product knowledge across Bonds, Equities, FX, Derivatives.
- A wide skill set across the full project and software life cycle processes including Prince 2, RUP/UML, Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall.
- Excellent Stakeholder management at both business and IT levels, with good communication/interpersonal as well as analytical/problem solving skills gained through years of financial services industry experience.
What's on Offer
£70-88K basic plus benefits