Regulatory Economics Manager/Regulatory Finance Manager
Regulatory Economics Manager/Regulatory Finance Manager with an energy business
Regulatory economics, regulatory finance
About Our Client
An energy business.
I am recruiting a Regulatory Economics Manager/Regulatory Finance Manager for an energy business based in London. You will be:
- Responsible for elements of the financial data included in the annual price control submission to the regulator (a key licence obligation).
- Responsible for finance stakeholder engagement, with a clear focus on improving customer satisfaction. This should primarily be delivered through content management for quarterly customer briefings, as well as leading on direct engagement with customers and other stakeholders such as BEIS, Ofgem,
- Responsible for the production and development of the charging statement (including indicative budgets)
- Responsible for the management and reporting of other costs to senior management such as prudent estimate, margin, pass-through costs
- Research, develop and present proposals for change to senior management, where necessary, for change and manage the implementation where approved.
The Successful Applicant
You will be:
- Educated to degree level, preferably in economics, finance or similar
- Experience in working in a regulated environment (either for a regulator or a regulated organisation within a regulatory finance or regulatory economics team)
- Experience in working with financial price control information
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, generally numerate with the ability to complete analysis, evaluate these and present findings to colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders e.g. regulators, government, auditors etc
- Ability to communicate complex issues concisely, both verbally and in writing * Able to demonstrate flexibility and resilience to work in a dynamic organisation where priorities may change at short notice
What's on Offer
£62,000 PA +10% car allowance and up[ to 20% bonus