Regulatory & Financial Reporting
A mid tier securites business based in the City of London
A supportive team culture with a strong emphais on work life balance
About Our Client
A leader in capital markets services and broader financial services advisory. Their UK operations are based in the city of London.
This position is responsible for supporting the bank's Finance team in London and Dublin for regulatory reporting.
This is a holistic role with development opportunities, requiring a combination of a high level of technical knowledge, good organisational skills and an ability to liaise across various business and support groups to achieve a variety of aims and objectives. This position is responsible for the external and internal regulatory reporting of the Irish wholesale banking subsidiary of the Bank. It will be necessary to build and maintain a strong internal control environment to ensure that all deliverable are accurate and submitted on a timely basis.
The role also includes supporting in the production of the ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovery Plan of the Irish wholesale banking subsidiary as well as tracking regulatory change.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous UK and European Regulatory Reporting experience
- Capital Markets product knowledge
- Exposure to assisting with the production of the ICAAP and ILAAP documents
- An accounting qualification will be beneficial
- An understanding of IFRS accounting standards
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Market leading benefits package
- A strong emphasis on work life balance
- A supportive and inclusive working culture