Regulatory Infrastructure Lead
Regulatory Infrastructure Lead with a regulator in London or Birmingham
infrastructure, project delivery, regulatory policy, regulatory finance
About Our Client
I am recruiting fa two year fixed term Regulatory Infrastructure Lead with a regulator based in either London or Birmingham.
Successful candidates will be expected to lead on different projects within the FAR cluster which will deliver on major infrastructure and water resource needs for the 17 water and waste water companies.
The work will involve managing projects through the various processes that have been designed to ensure efficient and effective delivery including responsibility for managing projects through Ofwat's Direct Procurement for Customers (DPC) framework, bespoke gated processes, and interface in the cluster for projects that have been approved through the RAPID processes.
On a day to day basis, you will be expected to manage interaction with all key stakeholders on your allocated projects, analysing complex commercial, financial and technical proposals and preparing recommendations for senior management on how the regulatory framework is structured and applied to ensure the best value for money solutions are bought forward in the interests' of customers.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Experience of leading workstreams or managing major infrastructure projects or programmes.
- Experience of negotiating complex commercial agreements.
- Ability to analyze complex data and present options and prepare recommendations to senior management.
- Experience of managing staff and/or of leading a team to deliver complex tasks and projects, including managing multi-disciplinary teams and consultants.
- Ability to digest large amounts of information and apply critical thinking in order to develop robust, high quality decisions which are in the best interests' of customers.
- Experience of policy development in a regulatory or government environment.
- Experience of developing novel/first of a kind frameworks to deliver major infrastructure in the public or private sector.
What's on Offer
£51,000 - £77,000 PA DOE plus excellent benefits