UK & Global Presence
Well established FMCG manufacturer
About Our Client
You have the opportunity to join an established FMCG company that are focused upon delivering well-proven products, manufactured to a high standard to their customers. As a result of their UK & Global presence, they are in need of a Regulatory Manager to be responsible for meeting & maintaining regulatory compliance based from their site in the Shrewsbury area
You could be part of a forward thinking, established business that are continuing to grow from strength to strength. As the Regulatory Manager you will be working with internal and external stakeholders in order to communicate regulatory changes and drive improvements
- Responsible for meeting regulatory compliance to appropriate medical devices directives, guidance notes and standards.
- Responsible for meeting and maintaining regulatory compliance to CLP and other legislation and guidance related to chemical manufacturing and supply.
- Liaise with external interested parties in relation to compliance (e.g. MHRA, Customs & Excise, international equivalents, customers and suppliers).
- Provide information to maintain compliance with relevant management systems (e.g. ISO9001:2008, ISO13485:2003, ISO14001:2004)
- Maintaining and enhancing safety data sheets (SDS) and product labelling requirements
- Contribute to the development of a continuous improvement culture and, where applicable, with interested parties.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of relevant and updated legislation, directives and guidance including Medical Devices and chemical related legislation including CLP
- Facilitate good working practice, knowledge base and teamwork.
The Successful Applicant
You could be a Regulatory specialist or someone with a scientific qualification & some experience in a quality role or have completed an industrial placement. The successful applicant will also have:
- Qualified to degree level in any of the following: Law, medicine, pharmacy, engineering or another relevant scientific discipline
- Ideally knowledge & hands on experience of creating & managing product technical files the relevant technical information required
- Ideally knowledge & hands on experience of updated legislation, directives and guidance including Medical Devices & chemical related legislation including CLP
- Knowledge & hands on experience of liasing with external interested parties on technical & legislative matters
- Working knowledge & experience of scientific, medical or in vitro devices
What's on Offer
Circa £28,000 - £35,000 + Benefits