Regulatory Reporting Accountant
This is a new permanent position with a leading Financial Services business
My client requires a technical accountant with experience with IFRS9
About Our Client
My client is a leading Financial Services business. Although they have international offices, this role is based near Hillingdon.
The Regulatory Reporting Accountant will be responsible for:
- The preparation of statutory accounts including technical items and supporting papers and ensuring timelines met to submit to regulators.
- Manage one source system for preparation and ensure integrity of system is maintained
- Responsible for preparing and managing external advisors for tax computations and planning and meeting its tax obligations
- Support financial control team for month end accounting and any other required task
- Technical contact for accounting queries across the UK Lending business and producing technical accounting papers.
- Testing and evaluation of critical accounting estimates e.g. IFRS9 impairment provisions, effective interest rate, hedge accounting, and fair value assessments of loan portfolios
The Successful Applicant
The successful Regulatory Reporting Accountant will have:
* Significant IFRS knowledge, particularly IFRS9, allied to experience in investigating and responding to technical queries. * Significant experience of investigating technical accounting queries within a commercial environment
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role based near Hillingdon. The successful candidate will be offered a basic salary of £60,000 - 70,000 dependent on experience plus competitive bonus and benefits.