- An exciting opportunity to join a city based private/wholesale bank
- Great role offering a broad exposure to varied tasks
About Our Client
This Regulatory Reporting Manager role is with a leading Financial Services Organisation.
The succcessful candidate for this London based Regulatory Reporting Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly internal reporting requirements for local and head office management.
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual external reporting requirements to the Bank of England and the PRA/FCA on an accurate and timely basis.
- Further automate regulatory reporting and assist with the implementation of Agile Reporter and CRDV/CRR2 requirements.
- Develop additional controls and process enhancements to improve the accuracy and quality for the regulatory reporting processes.
- Drive the understanding of capital and liquidity regulatory reporting requirements across the business and provide regulatory support to other functions as required.
- Provide cross functional support across Finance as required.
- Provide oversight for Italian Regulatory reporting performed by outsourced service provider.
- To perform any other responsibilities that he/she may be reasonably called upon to perform.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this London based Regulatory Reporting Manager will have the following exposure:
- A qualified accountant (CA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong and extensive Regulatory Reporting experience in a UK PRA authorised institution.
- Working knowledge of a regulatory reporting systems i.e. Vermeg Agile Reporter.
- Excellent knowledge of the regulatory reporting treatments.
- Advanced understanding of Basel III requirements.
- Broad understanding of Financial accounting and ability to translate to regulatory reporting.
- Detailed understanding of Liquidity reporting.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Marco level), Access and Word
- Wider awareness of the regulatory environment with the UK / MENA region.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary and benefits package