- High profile team in the company
- Excellent opportunities for progress and development
About Our Client
Our client are a leading payments technology company with offices located globally.They offer their employees excellent opportunities for training and development.
The Regulatory Risk Manager who will be based in London will be responsible for:
- Manage the relationship with various supervisory teams, with specific focus on developing the relationship with the regulators
- Liaise with key senior stakeholders to identify actions and accountability to deliver against supervisory priorities not encapsulated within the remit of the Finance Risk Working Group and Operational Resilience Steering Committee.
- Support the Risk Governance Senior Manager in management of the project plan to deliver the expectations outlined in the BoE Annual Risk Review (ARR)
- Coordinate the schedule of supervisory meetings with the BoE working closely with members of the team and Board secretariat to ensure review cadence in place for all briefing materials compiled to support the executives, NEDs and INEDs in their discussions with the BoE.
- Responsible for the design, development and the implementation of processes to drive prudential regulatory deliverables as needed to support maintenance of licenses
The Successful Applicant
The Regulatory Risk Manager should have the following skills:Experienced in dealing with regulators and good understanding of governance processes
· Knowledge, understanding and experience of risk management practices in financial services
· Knowledge of the UK and wider European payments and / or financial services industry and the major trends affecting key stakeholders, including the regulatory, political and market environment, payment products and services, economic and competitive landscape, technology and the rising threat of data breaches
· Knowledge and experience of payment systems
· Track record in synthesising complex information to produce impactful management information and analysis, and support informed executive decision making
· Knowledge and understanding of relevant regulation
· Understanding of business strategy, clients and their evolving requirements
· Proven ability to build credible-long term effective working relationships
What's on Offer
Salary of £60,000 -£65,000 plus extensive benefits package and bonus