Reliability Engineer (Mechanical)
Blue Chip Manufacturer
About Our Client
My client is a global blue chip manufacturer operating out of Liverpool. They have invested heavily over the last 12 month on a numerous amount of projects and have created this role out of growth.
- Defines the process to ensure that the necessary inventories of equipment and supplies are available to enable the timely completion of planned and unplanned maintenance.
- Mentors the activities of technicians assigned to work areas to assure compliance with company, state, and Legal guidelines.
- Writes Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure that reliability principles are adopted across the Liverpool sites
- Defines the site Lubrication and condition monitoring best practice to ensure intrusive maintenance is kept to a minimum.
- Defines and drives the implementation of World Class Reliability practices, aligned with the Site Engineering Strategy, to improve operational effectiveness and cost effectiveness of the manufacturing and utility assets.
The Successful Applicant
Time served engineer OR degree qualified in mechanical engineering
What's on Offer
£45,000 to £50,000