- Award winning pharmacies across Scotland
- full training and support given from the offset
About Our Client
Provide personalised, tailored pharmaceutical care to the people who use local pharmacies and dispense both medicines and health-care advice to meet specific needs.
Independent pharmacy group with strong values and an ambitious growth plan.
This organisation is willing to invest heavily in their pharmacists and are seeking out for potential employees who have an desire to be prescribers in the future.
Support the day to day running of the pharmacy by ensuring that the needs of the business are delivered for the day in regards to your key performance indicators.
Provide expert clinical advice to customers.
Lead by example, maintaining professional standards while being approachable and helpful to colleagues and customers alike.
These roles will see you operate a mixture of RP days, but 80% of your time is double cover days in order to support your development and confidence as a pharmacist
The Successful Applicant
- A pharmacy degree
- Membership of the GPhC
- Effective leader with drive and ambition to ensure your pharmacy meets business targets.
- Organised and commercially focused.
- A strong clinical role model.
- Able to work 42.5 hours a week - Flexible working pattern available
- Experience as a base Pre-Reg Pharmacist or Trainee Pharmacist
What's on Offer
- Up to full time hours
- Flexible work pattern
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- GPhC fees paid
- Staff discount
- Team building activities
- Additional training
- IP funded
- Training days paid
- DMP/DPP provided
- Guaranteed salary increase post successful training.