Renewable Energy Sales Consultant
Recently received new investment and growing their team.
Excellent progression scheme.
About Our Client
My client aims to help businesses unlock the potential of decentralised, sustainable energy as the UK transitions to a low carbon future
A small firm who have recently been private equity backed so looking to grow quickly. Great name in the industry with long standing clients and multiple clean energy options to suit clients.
The responsibilities of the Renewable Energy Sales Consultant are:
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients
- Work with the marketing team to discuss unique selling points and marketing campaigns
- Liaise with new clients to book meetings for senior team
- Progress into a client facing, full sales cycle role
The Successful Applicant
The successful Renewable Energy Sales Consultant will be:
- Have experience in a sales position
- Comfortable speaking to C-suit
- Interested, if not experienced, in renewable energy
- Degree educated preferred, not essential
What's on Offer
On offer for the Renewable Energy Sales Consultant is:
£25,000 - £30,000 Base Salary
Training and Development Scheme