Rent and Systems Accountant
Housing Association based in Mid Kent.
Great rents and systems role
About Our Client
Well Established Housing Association based in Kent looking for a rent and systems accountant to join their finance team.
- As the Rent Systems Accountant, you will support the financial processes and manage the systems.
- Oversee and develop the financial systems, so they are fit-for-purpose and ensure that key financial information is correctly input into systems
- Ensure Financial information is posted and available to the organisation by providing systems support to the finance team
- This role will manage both the rents and purchase ledger functions within the business and will be responsible for leading the annual rent increase, review of policies and annual upgrades.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of rent setting and managing a rents team
- Advanced IT skills
- Proven experience with management information and working with large data sets
- Able to proactively identify risks and issues and able to drive resolution forward
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement and change optimising performance
- Track record of building and maintaining working relationships with stakeholders
What's on Offer
The role is paying circa £45,000 plus benefits depending on experience.