- A fantastic opportunity to join a leading contractor in the Midlands
- This position is offering a competitive salary and benefits package
About Our Client
My client is a reputable and leading contractor operating within the Social Housing/Local Authority repairs and maintenance sector.
Working in partnership with the client, the successful candidate will be responsible for the the reactive maintenance works on the contract including program planning/scheduling works, KPI monitoring/performance improvement, SOR works, management of health and safety on site and managing a direct workforce of Multi Trade Operatives and Admin/Planning Team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will hold the following:
- A proven track record in leading and delivering reactive maintenance contracts with public sector clients.
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to understand client/contract requirements to maximise productivity and measure and improvement
- Excellent written and oral presentation
- Good understanding of H&S legislation
- Experience of managing and improving internal and external customer relationships and conflict handling
- Experience managing large directly employed workforce including Supervisors and Multi-Trade Operatives
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate and the opportunity to work for a reputable and leading contractor.