- Competitive salary.
- Permanent position with development opportunities.
About Our Client
The client is a reputable provider of housing on a national basis with a strong training and development programme and fantastic benefits including an ethical pension scheme from the Pensions Trust and life assurance scheme.
- Managing the contracted Surveyors and Administrators and ensuring KPIs are met
- Ensuring a cost effective and efficient repairs and maintenance service
- Managing the allocated budget to repairs and maintenance works
- Managing a team of Contract Surveyors to deliver stock condition surveys
- Reporting on performance and improvements
- Ensuring compliance in line with recent and new H&S legislation
The Successful Applicant
Experience required includes:
- Staff management
- Preperation of tenders
- Budget preparation
- Management of contracted employees
- Management of KPIs and monitoring of work progress
- Ideally experience within a housing environment
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, multiple benefits and training opportunities.