Repairs Service Manager
£30 - £35 per hour
Growing Social Housing Organisation
About Our Client
My client is a large housing association in Nottinghamshire, with growing aspirations to improve the community of the tenants they look after.
- Supports the Head of Planned Maintenance, HM&E, Responsive Repairs or Contract Delivery to lead, manage and develop the repairs and maintenance function.
- Accountable for the performance of Trade Colleagues within the relevant service area and for the delivery of the team's objectives.
- To establish and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders through fostering a culture of trust and respect, and ensuring that professional credibility and integrity are maintained at all times.
- Continuously review and develop the team's performance and value for money against best practice.
- Work collaboratively with staff across the department to ensure delivery of major works projects. Assist in the planning, organising and direct / deliver major projects / programmes of work.
The Successful Applicant
- Management of craft operatives and proven significant track record in delivering high quality repairs & maintenance service.
- Deliver continuous improvement to a diverse community.
- Experience and proven skill in managing health and safety in a similar role, mitigating or eliminating risks.
- Experience of delivering projects in a way that achieves targets and goals within operational plans.
- Experience of managing and motivating staff, while fostering a culture of trust and respect.
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and communicate at all levels.
- To performance manage a team and develop services to maintain top quality performance in service delivery.
- Ability to manage complex projects and budgets effectively.
- Positive, professional attitude to getting things done.
- Team player, delivering services through collaborative working.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Immediate Start