Global business with exciting growth plans
Fantastic opportunity for ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant
About Our Client
Based in Harlow, this company is a leading designer for high end domestic and hospitality markets. With global operations and newly established subsidiaries in the US and Asia, there are exciting growth plans for the business. Currently looking for a Reporting Accountant to further strengthen the finance team.
- Ongoing management and development of operations teams responsible for management accounts, credit control and accounts payable (4 direct reports)
- Oversee the month end process, ensuring that both the Board Pack information and management accounts are delivered to the deadlines set.
- Work with the team to introduce and implement efficiencies in working to improve processes and team utilisation.
- Involvement in the budget process and continued tracking throughout the year, providing detailed variance analysis.
- Ensure that internal reporting requirements are adhered to and provide improvements where appropriate.
- Assist in report development on BI tool.
- Liaise with external advisors as and when required, e.g. payroll bureau, VAT specialist, tax advisors and so on.
- Liaise with External Auditors for the annual year end audit. Overall responsibility for team's preparation of the audit file.
- Preparation of the statutory accounts for all UK entities as directed by the Group Financial Controller.
- Collective responsibility for ad hoc projects that need addressing with a growing business. The individual will be required to work on these projects in a timely manner with the Group Financial Controller, and the wider team where applicable.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Reporting Accountant:
- Previous management experience
- Qualified accountant - ACCA, ACA or CIMA. Preferably an individual who has experience in practice
- Good Excel skills - data manipulation via SUMIF, VLOOKUP, PIVOT
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to work for a global, expanding business. There is also a competitive salary on offer alongside a staff bonus scheme, 5% pension contribution and 23 days annual leave.