- Well regarded Business with a fantastic progression path
- Strong Package
About Our Client
Our client is a dominant force within their field and having worked with them prior as well as spoken with current employees, the feedback has always been fantastic in regards to; progression, culture, and work-life balance.
- Responsible for the consolidation of Group BPC reporting on behalf of the Land Sector including monthly accounts, STC, budgets, forecasts, and strategic plans
- Manage of the BPC, working capital, and STC model templates for the Land Sector
- Supports the FP&A Managers with the Business Unit budget, forecast, and strategic plan reports and presentations
- Supports the FP&A Managers with the production of Exco reports, Business Review, and group appendices
- Responsible for the management and approval of the Sector and BU Overheads and central adjustments for month-end accounts, budgets, forecasts, strategic plan
- Consolidation of the Business Units overheads and central adjustments management accounts and commentary for overall BU Units performance for management accounts
- Responsible for the production of monthly BU overhead reports by function for review by
- Work closely with the Sector FD, BU FDs, and the overhead department owner on compiling their overhead forecasts
- Deputizing for the Reporting Controller when required
- Ensuring the service is delivered to meet or exceed the key performance indicators as referred in the Service Level Agreements.
- Support to business change activities across Business Unit
- Ensure the records of operational control checks are maintained, stored, and reviewed by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Recommend amendments to the Business Processes, associated work instructions, and controls supporting FP&A.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the services provided ensuring engagement with individuals who can validate and progress those opportunities.
- Materials in support of internal and external audit requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Recognised professional qualification - 2 years PQE.
- Experience of managing a team of qualified accountants
- Extensive experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite of
- applications (including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and
- Outlook) and financial modelling.
- Ability to understand and manipulate data to present clear and
- concise financial messages for review.
- Ability to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved or surpassed.
- · Ability to maintain knowledge of the industry and regulatory
- standards in respect to Financial Reporting.
What's on Offer
A fantastic package with a great path to progression.