- Working for one of the leading providers of affordable new housing in the UK
- £41k on a day rate - Flexi work
About Our Client
One of the leading New build housing association's in the UK!
* Lead Homeowner Legal Services to deliver best-in-class service to customers carrying out a wide range of conveyancing transaction types.
* Manage and develop the team and ensure high levels of employee engagement.
* Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with external and internal colleagues and stakeholders; ensuring all work is carried out effectively in line with best practice, policy and service level agreements.
* Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory, financial and policy requirements.
* Develop and maintain expert knowledge of all relevant processes, including Right to Buy/Acquire, staircasing, resales, legislative and regulatory changes impacting the team and the organisation.
* Manage budgets, demonstrating both value for money and high-quality service provision.
* Support the protection and safety of our customers by identifying safeguarding concerns and following the safeguarding procedures, making appropriate referrals.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent experience and expertise in new build homes sales transactions, including Housing Act Right to Buy1985, Housing (Right to Acquire) Regulations 1997.
* Knowledge of current housing legislation and best practice.
* Significant experience of managing a varied workload and meeting performance targets.
* Excellent organisational skills - ability to prioritise tasks and juggle changing priorities.
* Proven track record of working constructively with external agencies and partners.
* Broad knowledge of legal powers availability.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Proven track record in leading, managing and motivating teams and budget management.
* Significant customer service experience.
* Ability to produce, implement and monitor service delivery plans.
* Excellent oral and written communications.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Demonstrates the organisation's Behaviours.
What's on Offer
* £41k paid on a day rate - Paid Weekly
* 2 day per week (Monday & Tuesday) remote (hoe Working) 3 days per week (Wed, Thurs & Fri)
* Monday to Friday
* 35 hour week
3 Month Contract with aim to go perm!