Resales Estate Agency Manager
Working in an organisation that will have over 30 live developments by 2021
A much less volitile environment than your average estate agents
About Our Client
Our client is an instantly recognisable name in the retirement housing community. They are growing at a rapid pace and are on track to have over 30 live developments by 2021. This role is a newly created position to lead their sales efforts in the South.
On a daily basis the Resales Estate Agency Manager will be:-
- Listing resales properties that have come available from one of our developments
- Arranging appointments from our database to view the stock properties and new enquiries
- Updating Rightmove and the other digital adverts
- Upholding all the administration procedures to ensure they are fully compliant
A key part of the role is building relationships with prospective purchasers to convert into reservation. Once a reservation has been confirmed, ensuring the purchaser is taken through the sales journey to moving into the development. They have an extensive support team, sales progressor, marketing and digital team.
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply for the Resales Estate Agency Manager role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:-
- Proven success in sales, preferably experience in residential estate agents to the level of Sales Manager/Regional Sales Manager
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service
- Have an awareness of the range of the client's services with the understanding of confidentiality and data protections within a care setting
- Self-motivated and target driven with the ability to negotiate and influence
- The ability to respond confidently to questions and understand requirements to deal with enquiries, contractors and colleagues
- Must be able to adapt our positive & upbeat communication style and have strong interpersonal skills
- Computer and technology literate
What's on Offer
The base salary on offer for the candidate is £30,000 to £33,000 with commission and an amazing benefits package on top.
This role is a perfect fit for someone wanting to make their first foray outside of the estate agency world whilst still staying within property and housing. Also, no weekend work!