Research and Reporting Manager
Must have line management experience and confident developing insights
Leading health and wellness business, experience within NHS reporting is a plus!
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in the market with a focus on improving their customers health. They are a fun, collaborative organisation who have just gone through a very exciting period of change. It is a wonderful time to join!
- Data collection and reporting for all departments
- Create segmentation solutions for each division to allow for insights to be easier to access
- Ensuring accuracy of information, developing metrics and KPI's
- Present findings of reports internally and externally
- Manage collection of Qualitative research, analysis outcomes
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in reporting and research, ideally with previously line management. You will be confident to manage stakeholders, deliver presentations and work collaboratively across the business and with external partners.
What's on Offer
With a competitive salary, this role also has a wonderful package plus 10% bonus.