About Our Client
Rental lifestyle business, By 2024, there will be 5,000 new rental apartment homes in what will be the largest single Build to Rent scheme in the UK. The new way to rent designed with an easy life in mind.
- Supporting the Residents Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of the buildings and providing an optimal customer experience from move-in, all the way through to move-out.
- Managing the resolution of all reported defects
- Management of the customer facing Resident team members and ensuring that all team members live by the Tipi core values to deliver consistent first-class customer service and embrace opportunities to stand out from the competition.
You will be responsible for;
- Supporting the Resident Manager to ensure all move-ins are coordinated with the leasing and concierge teams to ensure apartment functionality and cleanliness is checked and ready for move-in;
- Supporting the Resident Manager with new customer apartment familiarisation sessions within apartments post move-in;
- Ensuring work orders received are acknowledged, actioned and closed out within the time frame targets set out;
- Carrying out daily inspections of all communal areas to ensure general upkeep and cleanliness is maintained to the standards;
- Carrying out weekly void apartment checks and keeping records of apartment flushing and checks to ensure apartments are fit for viewings at all times;
- Ensuring that all customer issues, where relevant, are communicated to the Resident Manager to aid swift response and closure to customer satisfaction;
- Supporting the Resident Manager with apartment check-outs with customer in attendance;
- Assisting with the set up and operation of social events and activities with customers and networking with customers at every opportunity to drive customer retention;
- Managing all specialist contractor / third party company access to buildings as required following company permit to work system;
- Undertaking daily checks on building perimeters, communal terraces, gardens and main entrances for cleanliness, coordinating cleaning team as required.
The Successful Applicant
* ARLA / AIRPM qualifications or similar - desirable but not essential;
* IT literate with CRM software and Excel experience;
* Excellent communication and people skills;
* Experience in customer facing roles essential, ideally from hotel, retail, student accommodation or residential sectors.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package is offered with this role.
- Professional development is encouraged and the company offers support for relevant training and development
- Please note that working hours may vary due to business demands and availability to assist in resolving problems with customers outside of normal working hours will be required, especially by telephone.
- The working pattern for the Resident Associate roles is 37.5 hours per week between 8am and 8pm, five over seven days with a requirement to work at least one day at the weekend.