Residential Conveyancer/Solicitor - not volume work
A Lincolnshire Law Firm
To work in a busy residential property team
About Our Client
A Lincoln based law firm.
You will be joining an established residential property team who are well connected in the local area with a lot of work coming through word of mouth and relationships with local agents.
The work is high quality and you won't be getting involved with volume conveyancer.
This is an opportunity to join a busy team and work alongside other experienced fee earners.
What the firm can offer you:
- Excellent quality conveyancing work
- Your own caseload
- Supervision and training where needed
- Good career progression for those candidates wanting to move up the ladder
- Full administrative support - the team has a hub of paralegals who will deal with file opening etc
- The chance to work within a full service law firm
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will have at least 2 years' experience in conveyancing and will be able to run your own files from inception to completion.
You could be a qualified solicitor, licenced conveyancer, legal executive or an experienced fee earner with the relevant experience.
What's on Offer