Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Great opportunity for a pro-active and ambitious paralegal.
Friendly and supportive working environment.
About Our Client
A reputable and friendly Shropshire based firm require an experienced Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their busy team. With great progression opportunities, the firm are looking for a highly motivated individual to work alongside their experienced property experts.
As a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting fee earners on conveyancing matters from instruction to post completion.
- Replying to enquiries.
- Raising and checking of enquiries.
- Dealing with sale contract issues.
- Reporting on mortgage offers and searches.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, the Residential Conveyancing Paralegal will have:
- Experience working in a similar role in a conveyancing department.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be able to work independently.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
What's on Offer
This will suit an experienced legal assistant / paralegal with residential conveyancing experience. There are great progression routes within the firm.