- Amazing opportunity to join a growing London team
- Leading law firm
About Our Client
Mayfair based law firm.
You will be getting involved with:
- Liaising with clients, broker, mortgage companies and agents
- Advanced skills in excel - creating and maintaining spreadsheets, completion and financial statements etc.
- Advanced skills in Word - creating merge documents and merging from excel data sources
- Monitoring client account monies for exchanges and completions
- Maintaining precedent letters and documents within Case Management
- Conduct research and communicate findings to Partners and other Fee Earners within the department
- Attend seminars/in-house training courses in order to keep abreast of industry knowledge and legal updates
The Successful Applicant
AUS/NZ/SA qualified solicitors are encouraged to apply. You will have previously worked within Residential Property and be capable of handling your own caseload.
What's on Offer
A position with a London based law firm and 6-12 month FTC.