- Rare opportunity due to continued growth
- Work for a rapidly growing Housebuilder with a great reputation
About Our Client
I am representing the housebuilding arm of a well established North West developer who are rapidly growing and who's project pipeline is looking extremely healthy. They are committed to building well designed, high quality homes and ensure the company value of delivering on this promise is always at the forefront. The role has come around due to continued growth and you will report to the Architectural Manager, based out of their office in Warrington.
Duties will include:
- Producing conceptual urban layout designs by hand and photoshop.
- Producing master plans and block plans by hand and photoshop.
- Producing 1:500 scale residential sketch layouts by hand in accordance with the brief and LPA/National design. policies.
- Producing coloured presentation plans, sections and street scenes for Pre-app and public consultation etc.
- Producing detailed planning layouts using autocad.
- Producing Design and Access statements
- Compiling planning submission packages
- Chairing design team meetings
The Successful Applicant
You will have experience in a similar role ideally for another housebuilder or residential developer. You will have experience in consultation instruction and management and be comfortable contributing in meetings with LPA. You will demonstrate sound knowledge of building regulations and LPA/National design standards.
Experience within low/mid rise apartments, mixed used developments and city fringe developments would be advantageous yet not essential.
From a cultural perspective, you will have a positive attitude and be passionate about what you do. You will have excellent communication skills and possess a proven track record or working with a team and being collaborative. You will be a good problem solver and be innovative with the confidence to bring new ideas to the table and continuously find ways to improve.
What's on Offer
You will have the opportunity to join a fantastic company who already have a great reputation and who are rapidly growing their project pipeline year on year. You will be part of a successful team who support eachother and who will support your development. You will receive a competitive salary package which is negotiable on experience as well as a number of a additional company benefits as you would expect. You will have genuine opportunity for progression and will be joining the business at an incredibly exciting time.