Residential Nurse Manager
Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
Opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
About Our Client
Our Client provides support for thousands of people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and other needs across the UK.
As part of their responsibilities as team leader, nurse managers help coordinate care teams and create work schedules. They also implement new patient care policies to improve quality, along with overseeing compliance with professional standards and regulatory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate must have previous experience of working in a managerial position, Registered General Nurse (RGN) or as a Learning Disabilities Registered Nurse with a valid PIN.
- Commitment to delivering high quality care.
- Strong working knowledge of care standards and regulations.
- Have a Registered Managers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Reliability and being approachable.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
What's on Offer
- Enhanced disclosure
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings
- Long Service Awards
- Refer a Friend Scheme of £250 - £750