Residential Property Paralegal
Wolverhampton based law firm require a Residential Property Paralegal.
Opportunities to progress within the firm.
About Our Client
A local law firm who specialise in property law, they work with businesses and clients throughout the country. As a team collectively they have a wealth of experience and are regarded as specialists in the law.
As a Residential Property Paralegal you will:
- Assist with a range of conveyancing transactions under supervision.
- Work on a caseload of sales and purchases, mortgages and re-mortgages using their case management system.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, providing excellent services.
- Efficiently use the Land Registry to perform searches.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Residential Property Paralegal will:
- Have at least 6 months experience working as a paralegal / legal assistant within a residential conveyancing department.
- Have a positive working attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Have good time management skills with the ability to manage your own workload.
- Have excellent client care skills.
What's on Offer
Rare opportunity to join an established property firm who are hiring into their residential department. Salary is dependent upon experience.