- Experienced residential property solicitor required for reputable local firm.
- Office is in a central location, with easy commute via public transport or car.
About Our Client
Well-established law firm with offices across Kent
You'll be responsible for:
- managing your own mixed caseload of residential property transactions
- assisting the property team, by attending meetings and supporting fellow fee earners' caseloads if needed
- be proactive with identifying and developing new business opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally have between 2-6 years' experience handling a residential property caseload. They will be looking to continue their personal development whilst supporting an experienced residential property team.
What's on Offer
Salay of £35,000-£40,000 dependent on experience and chance to join an experienced residential property team.