- Newly created role
- HR and Business transformation
About Our Client
A world leader in renewables, and a leading fuel supplier. 1500 employees globally. Values of Respect, Ownership, Care, and Integrity that have delivered their growth as a business and developed strong customer relationships.
* Develop a Talent Acquisition Strategy in partnership with the team, the business, and the wider HR team, which is aligned to the Company purpose, people strategy and relevant markets.
* Create inclusive talent acquisition strategies, having a focus on Diversity & Inclusion across all regions and markets.
* Ensure that digital resourcing tools and trackers are fully utilised to deliver results and deliver the strongest candidate and hiring manager experience, data, and analytics.
Talent & Development
* Think big picture and 'outside of the box', develop innovative recruiting strategies to support the diverse
needs of the business.
* In collaboration with the Head of Communications, develop and implement industry-leading approaches to digital presence on our employer brand for talent attraction across all entities. This will include our careers site, and how we attract talent using digital tools to reflect our employee value proposition.
* Implement fit for purpose assessment processes - making use of online, face to face and collective assessment practices in line with the company's values and competencies.
* Manage senior level appointments including support in developing engaging adverts, search, assessment, and high-touch interview management.
* Develop and oversee the recruitment approval process, job postings and application management to meet business needs, ensure timeframes and quality measures are met.
* Ensure the ongoing development and management of candidate pipelines through pro-active searches and coaching the resourcing team on their searches.
* Develop and implement a business-wide preferred supplier list including budget and manage relationships with recruiters and search firms to enable best value and service.
* Create reports on key resourcing metrics and provide analytics to the Head of Talent and Development and stakeholders to provide our business with real-time insight.
Engage & Retain
* Effectively lead and manage the Resourcing Partner (and with a dotted reporting line management of the
Learning & Talent Administrator) to deliver a comprehensive Talent Acquisition service to the business.
* Coach, motivate and inspire the Resourcing Partner and the Learning & Talent Administrator to ensure they are engaged in achieving the Company's strategic aims and vision and understand the part they play in its success.
The Successful Applicant
- Happy to look at recruiters who this role will be a step up for or happy to look at candidates who already manage a small team
- Experience of senior hiring at salaries above £100,000
- Confidence in presenting to senior leaders
- Managing an ATS and other technologies
- Any corporate sector
What's on Offer
A great innovative, fast paced culture. A newly created role reporting to the Director of Talent & Development. Part of an innovative sector that is in every conversation about sustainability & environmental. A fantastic opportunity to work in a business that is going through an exciting business transformation. A great opportunity for either someone who already manages a small team or someone looking for their next career move into management.
Up to £75,000 plus bonus.