Retail Brand Manager
The opportunity to work with a leading mutlichannel retailer in the UK
Exciting brand management and new brand development role
About Our Client
The company is a well established multichannel retailer based in the UK with multiple offices around the country. Currently they are the market leaders within the retail industry. They are looking for a retail brand manager to join their marketing team in their office in Manchester.
The responsibilities of the retail brand manager would include the following
* Creating long and short-term strategic direction for all retail brands in line with the commercial objectives of the business. Growing brands and increasing market value.
* Customer Brand Proposition Strategy: Develop and maintain a distinctive, differentiated and engaging customer brand proposition
* Trade Brand Proposition Strategy: Develop and maintain the brand offer that engages our trade partners (current and prospective), recognising the changing dynamics of the market place
* Communication Strategy: Work closely with the Marketing Team, provide brand direction to strategic campaigns and develop key brand messages to be incorporated into the integrated communications plan
* Monitor and analyse category trends, insights, sales data and competitor activity.
* Develop close working relationship with retailers both in retail and e-commerce
The Successful Applicant
* Experience of Brand Management within the retail industry
* In depth experience of digital, social and mobile platforms including content development
* The ability to interpret data and present it to clients is essential
* Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to manage the whole supply chain process
* Experience in using sales data, research and analysis to inform campaign direction.
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive salary, the candidate will have plenty of opportunity for progression within the company and the retail marketing industry, and the chance to work with one of the leading retailers in the UK.