- See a passion for sports and sportswear realised
- Endless progression opportunities in a business with great employee retention
About Our Client
Over 2000 stores across the world
One of the World's largest sporting retailers with a London based Head Office
- Drive availability by analysing the performance of your forecast.
- Work closely with all stakeholders across the business to ensure that new products are created in the forecasting and demand tool so that launch dates can be met.
- Co-build a profitable range structure according to the strategy for the UK
- Ensure solid stock availability rate, accurate forecasting, and pricing.
- Monitor stock levels and stock lifetime in our warehouse and stores to guarantee
healthy and profitable stock.
- Work closely with the whole supply team to deliver supply and demand KPI's.
- Provide weekly/monthly/yearly reports in coordination with the commercial team
to help boost sales.
- Analyse inventory at risk. Develop plans working closely with sales and marketing
to minimise inventory loss.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2-3 years of supply chain background within retail.
- Be highly numerate with advanced Excel including pivot tables, lookups, data analysis functions, macros, graphs, etc.
- Good grasp of statistics/data analysis and forecasting control techniques with knowledge of MRP.
- You are proficient and have previous experience with SAP.
- Capacity to argue your convictions, combining rigour and flexibility to obtain results.
- You demonstrate team spirit and you love to work in collaboration with other teammates.
- You are a business entrepreneur.
- You feel comfortable to work with numbers thanks to a good level of analytical skills.
- You have good communication skills to liaise with several stakeholders.
- You are open-minded, collaborative and can think outside the box for solutions to complex challenges.
- You are passionate about sports and you practice regularly.
What's on Offer
- Free access to sports facilities - state of the art facilities in the UK Head Office including; Gym, Table Tennis, Dance Studio and Golf Simulators
- Profit sharing scheme
- Play sport together and have regular team socials
- Cycle to work scheme - 25% discount on a bike of your choice.
- 30% staff discount on products.