Retail Insight Analyst
Opportunity to work on a Big Data Project for a global leader
Work closely with key stakeholders and partners
About Our Client
A global leader in electronics, primarily known for their development of state of the art technology. The client has been described as an amazing place to work full of endless opportunities, exceptional people and an excellent environment. The client has offices all over the global, the role will be based in their Chertsey office.
A successful Retail Insight Analyst with be able to:
- Lead and maintain Call File integrity and accuracy across 4,000+ Retail sites
- Data collection, conversion and aggregation into Qlik from 32 different sources
- Data error checking on QlikSense
- Retail Reporting Helpdesk Management, delivery of insight and ad-hoc reporting
- Performance and Efficiency Analysis including promoters, fixtures, products etc.
- Running various reports (Weekly/Monthly/Daily) ensuring data is accurate and timely from varying sources.
- Overlaying insight to establish next step recommendations for activities in IM, TV and DA
- Delivering full return on investment analysis to multiple initiatives, making clear recommendations to varying partners, in order to improve profitability, Sales or Market share.
- Data validation and development through the utilisation of Qlik Sense - Lead on one product category (IM, TV or DA) but remain up skilled to work across all categories.
The Successful Applicant
A successful Retail Insight Analyst will be have:
- Numeric/Business/Analytical experience
- Experience in retail industry (Ideally mobile, consumer electronics or FMCG)
- Knowledge of consumer, product and retail trends and behaviour
- Qlik certified would be highly advantageous, or knowledge of using Qlik
What's on Offer
Work in Chertsey, an area which has great commuting links. Working as a retail insight analyst you will get the opportunity to work with live data sets and influence change.