Retail Marketing Manager
A chance to work with the leading sports retailer in the UK
An opportunity to embrace the latest online and instore digital technology
About Our Client
This globally established retailer specialising in sports fashion is seeking a retail marketing manager to join their vastly expanding international marketing team, based in Manchester. The group is a leading international, multichannel retailer, combining the latest online and in store digital technology to ensure future growth.
The key responsibilities of a Retail Marketing Manager would be:
- Lead the Brand Retail Marketing team to deliver brand specific go to market strategies
- Working alongside all internal marketing channels to deliver consistent ans relevant campaigns
- Create campaign objectives and ensure these are met, evaluated and budgeted
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance reporting back to the wider business.
- Be accountable for the creation of the calendar ensuring we are first to market with key brand stories but also establishing commercial opportunities.
- Ensure the team are effectively managing the POS tracker and the stores are kept up to date and refreshed with current POS.
- Manage the team to ensure that trading and campaign calendars are kept up to date, reviewed regularly and opportunities optimised.
- Communication to stores, area and regional managers about upcoming POS drops, campaign launches and events.
- Working closely with retail team on store execution and commercial, reactive opportunities understanding the operational delivery of a campaign in the retail sector.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate for this role would have
- Experience working in a marketing role, either in-house or agency, where you have managed a team
- Experience working within the retail industry
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of both offline and online marketing strategies
- Exceptional personal time management
- A full UK driving license as this role requires travel within the UK
What's on Offer
In addition to a competitive salary and package, an opportunity to work with a leading international retailer with further career opportunities and progression within the retail industry