- multiple route to market
- Huge growth over the last 18 month
About Our Client
An industry leading manufacturer of womenswear with a strong international presence & an impressive portfolio of brands
- Ability to adopt flexible working and to multitask across a range of functions.
- Manage a team and line reports. Train, coach and motivate others in the team.
- Oversee the day to day running of our retail outlets including pricing, ordering, monitoring deliveries, stock management and general trade.
- Supervise the management of the WSSI and the sign off of subsequent trade actions. Drive sales and profitability against plan and agreed KPIs.
- Contribute to overall brand, category planning and product selections in line with sales plans and our brand message.
- Work closely with our Marketing and Ecommerce team to plan and deliver the brand proposition through our UK retail outlets.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ year's experience as a Merchandiser.
- Experience of multichannel fashion merchandising needed including digital/Ecommerce involvement.
- Wholesale merchandising and International merchandising experience desirable but not essential.
- Familiarity with Intimate Apparel merchandising would be beneficial.
- Competent in running a WSSI in Excel.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with a mix of office working and home working
The client has an excellent company culture with very high length of service from its employees