Revenue Assurance Reporting Analyst
Support an organisation during a period of change
Good exposure to new systems and migration
About Our Client
A mobile virtual network operator in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic.
* Support the Revenue Assurance Manager to accelerate the delivery of the 2021 controls pipeline.
* Help integrate data from the new rating platform into existing controls by developing and improving our reports and trackers. * To protect Tesco Mobile revenues, automating manual controls where required.
* Assurance of Tesco Mobile billed revenue.
* Support the production of the monthly revenue assurance dashboard and leakage tracker.
* Maximise revenues by mitigating the loss from revenue assurance related incidents. Performing root cause analysis and taking corrective action where required.
* Occasional out of hours support may be required.
The Successful Applicant
* Excellent analytical skills
* CRM/billing system experience
* A great eye for detail and an ability to spot issues where others can't
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software, mainly Excel
* Ability to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly
* Can do attitude. Positive outlook. Ability to work under pressure
What's on Offer
* Circa £250 per day
* Complete remote working - may be be required to go to the office once per month