Risk Analyst - International Chemicals Business
Opportunity to work in a fast-paced global business
Chance to join a dynamic and inspirational team
About Our Client
Our client is an international Chemical company looking for an analyst who is experienced in finance and operational risk management as well as market risk. They have an excellent office and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce. Our client is committed to making a great place to work and doing all they can to support their people to reach their full potential.
- Credit assessment - analysing credit worthiness and KYC status of customers across Group in order to recommend appropriate credit limits and managing credit support where necessary.
- Support in preparation of Group annual business plan for risk management related issues.
- Credit reporting and control - monitoring credit exposure and risk measures and anticipation and management of breaches and exceptions.
- Support RM functionality and policy rollout related to a new Group ERP IT system.
- Annual renewal of Insurance policies requiring coordination with other offices and departments.
The Successful Applicant
Good understanding of the key elements of Credit Risk Management with credit and exposure assessment experience from a commodity trading or banking environment. * Knowledge of Agro markets and types of products and their risks is a plus
Demonstrable 2+ years' experience in a credit role either within a company, bank or rating agency. * Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. * Experience of and familiarity with the chemicals/commodity markets is an advantage but not a necessity.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Internatinal travel around 10-20% of working time (Covid dependant)