This is an exciting new role within a challenger bank
This role requires someone with strong interpersonal and modelling skills
About Our Client
My client is a fast-growing challenger bank. This role is based in the City of London.
The Risk Analyst will be responsible for:
- Support the development and monitoring of the new business, underwriting and fraud consumer lending areas of the business, ensuring the business operates within the agreed risk appetite
- Developing credit risk strategy and policy, tailoring the approach dependent on channel. Ensuring it is fit for purpose, complaint with regulations and driving the appropriate outcomes for customers and the business
- Support the development and monitoring of credit scorecards (in-house and with 3rd parties)
- Develop effective credit risk MI, ensuring insightful, relevant and accurate information and commentary is provided
- Work with the Technology and Data teams to further enhance the data capabilities of the business
- Managing the specification, implementation and testing of credit risk strategy changes
- Supporting the business in its credit life-cycle value and risk analysis
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of SAS/SQL programming
- A passion for financial services
- Numerate degree within Maths, Statistics or equivalent.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role based in the City of London.