Risk and Compliance Manager
Flexible working opportunity
Opportunity to be involved across all areas of governance
About Our Client
My client operates within the Insurance industry, with offices based in the City of London.
The Risk & Compliance Manager will:
- Understand the Compliance & Risk Business Plan, together with its key governance and risk documents.
- Work alongside the team manager and wider team to work towards developing the compliance and risk development.
- Attend Risk meetings.
- Ensure full understanding of the department plan and key priorities.
- Providing Compliance and Risk advice to other members of the team and on projects.
- Understand the strategy for specific projects and the work in progress
- Prepare risk reports for boards and committees.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive demonstrable experience of risk management in the insurance industry.
- Compliance experience within the Insurance industry.
- Project management skills (a project management qualification is desirable but not essential)
- Understanding of financial advice regulation and the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Knowledge of corporate governance principles and structures
- Knowledge of risk, compliance and/or project management software
- Microsoft Office competency.
What's on Offer
The basic salary for this role will be pro-ratad on the full time equivalent of £70,000-80,000pa.
Flexibility of working from home.
4 day week (or equivalent hours).