Risk & Compliance Manager-Critical hire to join a dynamic team
Pivotal in driving change to benefit the success of continuous improvement
Newly created position to work at the epi-centre of the organisation.
About Our Client
Our client are 'the' specialist in their field. They are a fast paced, dynamic and expanding organisations with a very strong financial footing. Growth is the agenda moving forwards and new roles such as this one are crucial into them succeeding.
The key responsibilities for this Risk and Compliance Manager, based in Bristol are:
- Look to optimise the group's performance by supporting and initiating change programmes and improvements
- Responsible for integration of process within the DNA of the business from a risk and control mindset.
- Overseeing and updating the group's Risk Register and Risk and Control's matrix
- Working with different teams to help upskill and integrate process for key risk areas and to design action plans.
- Design and implement recurring testing over key business controls
- Support General Counsel in overseeing the Entity Wide control environment including Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Code of Conduct, Data Protection, and other key policy areas.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have/be:
- A Qualified Accountant (ICAEW, ACA, ACCA)
- Previous experience working in UK compliance/risk team (In house or Professional Practice)
- Experience of best in class risk and control environments
- Proven track record of delivering and implementing step change (passion and curiosity for improvement)
- Flexible and able to roll-up sleeves and get involved in other areas of the finance and legal teams as and when necessary for successful delivery of compliance function
What's on Offer
Base Salary up to £70,000
Very competitive benefits package