Supporting all market, credit and operational risk assessment for the business
Assisting on technology and risk related development projects
About Our Client
Financial Services Business
- Writing Credit Memos for the Credit Committee to assess potential new counterparties: This involves analysing financial results and interpreting relevant metrics, while also considering qualitative aspects to assess overall creditworthiness.
- Annual credit renewal analyses of existing counterparties, considering the individual business model, financial profile and performance.
- Working with a variety of teams within the business, including Sales; Settlements; Legal & Compliance and Customer Services in order to ensure the smooth running of the Credit Process.
- Timely response and processing of temporary credit limit increase requests.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of global credit exposures.
- Ensuring that Credit systems are up to date with correct and relevant information
- Supporting the Head of Credit & Market Risk for the region in the overall management of the Credit & Market risk function.
The Successful Applicant
Track record in financial services is essential
Experience working in credit risk is preferred
Some experience in market and/or operational risk preferred
Interest in technology a benfot in the role
Knowledge of financial products beneficial
VBA, SQL skills useful in the role
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and benefits package. Associate level role.