RtR Accounting Specialist with English
Mars FSSC is developing!
Michael Page is recruiting for Mars!
About Our Client
Mars is a well-known international company from FMCG sector with popular brands like Twix, Snickers, Whiskas, Pedigree, Royal Cannin, Winterfresh and many more. Their market share is vast, from chocolate to pet care.
They are present in 80 countries all over the world.
In Poland they are hiring over 2500 employees in 8 different locations.
For their developing Financial Center of Excellence in Poznań we are looking to hire candidates for the roles within RtR department.
- Perform accounting operations in Record To Report Area (General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Intercompany) with high quality and efficiency (daily and Period Close activities)
- Identify, Analyze and Implement Process Improvements in operations, reports and KPIs
- Partner with our Customer Business Units, maintaining regular communication to deliver KPIs, improvements, projects, acting as one team
- Perform, analyze and design controls and reports for internal and external audit
- Possibility to participate, lead or support projects in the area of Digitalization, Automation, and Analytics
- Have possibility to participate in transitions of new units to our center, and other international projects
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree preferred (especially within Finance and Accounting)
- Knowledge of, and experience in core finance functional competencies (desired)
- Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Analytical Skills and Attention to Detail
- Drive for results and pragmatic approach to getting things done
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- English language knowledge on advance level required
- Open for short travel during process migration time (desired, not required)
What's on Offer
- Rewarding place to work, people-driven team
- Possibility to participate in process migration
- Opportunity to join international projects or develop new technologies
- Full benefits package, incl. Life insurance, Medical plan, Multisport, Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Attractive financial conditions with Business and Christmas bonus
- Individual approach to career planning
- Employee discount for company products
- Convenient location in the city center of Poznań
- Employee Referral Program
- Mars Volunteer Program during working hours