Russian Speaking Accountant
Russian speaking with UK accounts experience.
Immediately available position.
About Our Client
Founded in 2000, and located in central London, my client provide a full range of immigration assistance and auxiliary services, thus offering a complete relocation package for both individuals and businesses. They are providing all type of company formation, legal, banking assistance, property, accounting, payroll administration and tax services for there clients.
· Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements with supporting schedules for small and medium size businesses for external purposes for a variety of businesses in line with appropriate regulations and accounting standards in accordance with FRS102, IFRS, UK GAAP
· Preparation of CT600 Companies tax returns, VAT returns, EC sales lists and Intrastat Trade Statistics based on current legislation and liaising with HMRC on behalf of the clients
· Balance Sheet reconciliation on monthly basis
· Reviewing accounts and tax returns prepared by junior staff
· Annual budget and company's cash flow preparation
· Establishment and review of company's internal controls and procedures
· Preparation of manuals including payroll, cash handling and bank payments for clients
· Liaising with the companies' external auditors and HMRC on behalf of the clients
· Advising clients on companies' structures, Companies House and HMRC filing requirements and tax issues
· Computing taxes for incorporated businesses along with capital taxes computation in accordance with tax legislation
The Successful Applicant
· ACA/ACCA or any other relevant professional qualification
· Accounting experience - at least 5 years of professional experience, including at least 2 years within a UK Accountancy Practice
· Strong practical knowledge of Xero and/(or) other accounting software,
· Be conversant with TaxCalc, SAGE, Quickbooks
· Strong Working knowledge of tax and technical accounting standards under FRS102, IFRS, UK GAAP
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
· Fluent English, and Russian
· Excellent communication and organisation skills
· Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Knowledge of payroll administrating is an advantage
What's on Offer
They offer a competitive salary, dependent on levels of experience and qualifications.