Sales Account Manager
Autonomy to manage your own diary with personal investment in ongoing support
A driven, fun and dynamic culture where success is very much celebrated
About Our Client
With big plans for growth my client are looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
- Act as a lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers.
- Understand the needs and future requirements of customers through proactive account management.
- Push for improvements, applying commercial thinking in making choices on existing and emerging customer requirements.
- Ability to organise self and others to ensure tasks are carried out in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years' proven experience in a field sales role working within a professional B2B environment
- Proven experience retaining and developing existing customer base
- Ability to deliver exceptional levels of customer service and build long lasting relationships
- Experience of working in a highly demanding, structured and fast paced environment
- UK Driver's Licence
- Presentable and professional appearance
- Able to multitask and work off own initiative towards set targets or goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
In return the successful candidate would receive:
- Salary paying up to £30,000
- Excellent bonus package
- Competitive benefits package
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Career progression opportunities