- The client is committed to creating a diverse workplace.
- Great salary and variety of perks and benefits.
About Our Client
Do you want to work for the largest self-storage company in the United Kingdom and a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index? The client is committed to creating a diverse workplace where all applicants will receive consideration for employment.
- Provide the highest standards of customer service, in person, via email or telephone.
- Complete daily health and safety walk arounds and help maintain the general cleanliness of the site.
- Carry out general administration tasks on our database (i.e. set up customer contracts and debt management).
- Take an equal share of responsibility by being a key holder and opening/closing your store.
The Successful Applicant
- A "can do" attitude, not afraid of getting stuck into your work
- Enthusiasm and consistency with the ability to work alone or within a team
- Hunger to improve and learn new skills and a flexible approach to your working hours
What's on Offer
- A great salary matched with quarterly bonuses averaging around 10-12% (up to a maximum of 25%)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Free on -site parking