- Rapidly growing business
- Real ability to make a difference
About Our Client
Our client is a mid-sized home furnishings business. They have a thriving UK business and are looking to continue this growth overseas. The business is highly entrepreneurial and we are looking for someone who has a similar can do attitude and a highly proactive approach.
You will be accountable for the following:
- Leadership and KPI management for the sales and marketing team
- Account management and customer strategies and JBPs
- Growth of the accounts list
- Continue overseas expansion through distributor and direct to retail relationships
- Development of the brands direct to market strategy
- Control over digital / social
The Successful Applicant
Whilst this is a Sales and Marketing role, there is a clear bias towards sales. We would like a candidate who has a strong retail network amongst department stores and furnishings retailers both in store and online. It is essential that the candidate will have a passion for product and design.
Any individual will have to have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills and have a high level of intelligence and strategic capability. You will need to be a strong leader who can sub in for the other directors in their absence.
The role will be largely office based in London. Whilst there is some flexibility it is crucial that a significant office presence is maintained.
What's on Offer
An excellent package for the right individual