- Brand new role for an award winning distribution company
- An exciting role to expand the brand of a leading UK firm
About Our Client
My client is a leading UK based distributor and prides themselves in offering new, and dynamic approach to logistics, one that emphasises reliability and flexibility. They are based in Bradford and have consistently won awards in their industry.
The Sales and Marketing Manager will:
- Progress the brand by creatively marketing the business through different mediums
- Create and execute the company sales & marketing strategy which will promote the business in a cost effective manner
- Develop and maintain the company sales pipeline to ensure a constant feed of new business opportunities in order to stimulate growth in line with business targets.
- Actively research and create sales opportunities.
- Carry out targeted sales campaigns towards high level sales prospects and contract opportunities.
- Manage follow up to marketing projects to an allocated timescale and measure results from each project.
- Promote activity within our existing customer base which will enhance client relationships.
- Undertake projects related to sales activity as agreed with the Managing Director.
- Organise external (customer) and internal (employees) company events and exhibition activity as and when applicable
- Manage the production and influence design of marketing materials such as company brochures including e-brochures, flyers which would be used to promote the business
- Manage the company website, ensuring information is relevant and refreshed on a monthly basis as a minimum.
- Write and co-ordinate press releases as relevant and build relationships with local press and national industry press
- Promote the business through regular social media activity ensuring that the business uses all relevant platforms aiming to constantly grow social media following as targeted
- Manage SEO and produce google analytics reports to detail company activity
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sales and Marketing Manager will have:
- Extensive experience in marketing
- Previous sales experience
- The ability to generate and follow up leads
- Experience in logistics and distribution
What's on Offer
- Competitive starting salary